But that doesn’t mean that your lifestyle, assets and financial independence have to be put on the line should you be unable to work for health reasons.
- We would love to be able to agree with you when you say:
- “It will never happen to me”
Maybe you are right, BUT can you afford to be wrong?
- In our experience, it’s not worth the gamble.
- If we explain it another way, your most valuable asset is your health.
- What would happen if sickness or injury permanently took you from your family?
- Your family’s financial security and quality of life would be dramatically affected!
- Serious accidents, trauma, and disease can be unexpected.
- Risk insurance, (Life & Trauma) can be one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family should something unforeseen occur.
- Trauma insurance – if you suffer a serious medical condition such as cancer, stroke or heart attack, Trauma Insurance may alleviate the financial pressure during this stressful time by paying you a lump sum benefit. This payment may assist with medical expenses, ongoing living expenses and medical care required during this time.
- Life insurance helps to protect your family by providing a lump sum benefit on death or Terminal Illness. It offers you peace of mind knowing you can provide your family with financial support when they need it most.
- Different levels of cover are available